Add message Template
It is necessary to set up one or more message templates to send connection requests, or messages .
They are unchangeable (you can just create or remove them) in order to avoid confusion or duplication.
- Template name --> this is a unique template ID. You can freely choose it, but it cannot be attributed to several templates
- Message text --> text box to add the message, please notice that you can use some personalizations:
- [name] --> this tag will be replaced by user profile name
- [surname] --> this tag will be replaced by user profile surname
- [groupname] --> this tag is available only for group lists. It will be replaced by a group name
- Browse Files --> select a file compatible with LinkedIn (.docx, .pdf, .txt etc), or an image. It will be attached to your message