Comment on page
Create a list of LinkedIn Groups in response to your searching parameters.
- 1.Choose a keyword related to the thematic hub you are looking for, and click "submit".
- 2.Optionally, select from the drop-down menus the number of shown results (from 10 to 400).
- 3.A panel will show a recap of chosen parameters.
- 4.Click "search"
You will get a list of groups.
Now you are able to:
- list groups in ascending/descending order for each kind of column
- filter groups by keyword or partial keyword
- remove groups from the list to refine it
Give a name to the groups list and click save.