Create a list of LinkedIn Jobs in response to your searching parameters.
- 1.Choose one or more parameters (keyword/location/industry/current company name/industry name/job function), and click "submit".
- 2.Select from one or more of drop-down menus (numbers of shown results/location distance/experience level/job type/job post date/entire or part of the company name).
- 3.A panel will show a recap of chosen parameters.
- 4.Click "search".
You will get a list of jobs.
Now you are able to:
- list jobs in ascending/descending order for each kind of column.
- filter jobs by keyword or partial keyword.
- remove jobs from the list to refine it.
Give a name to the job list and click save.