Create a list of LinkedIn People's profiles in response to your searching parameters.
- 1.Choose one or more parameters (keyword/city/industry/language/current or previous companies name/industry's name/school/connection of a person in your contacts list) and click "submit".
- 2.Optionally select from the drop-down menus of the numbers of shown results (from 10 to 1000) and the connection depth (1st/2nd/3rd).
- 3.A panel will show a recap of chosen parameters.
- 4.Click "search"
You will get a list of people's profiles.
Now you are able to:
- list people in ascending/descending order for each kind of column
- filter people by keyword or partial keyword
- remove people from the list in order to refine it.